The goal of this project is to create a template for web / Rest applications that will help developers save time. This allows the developer to focus on the business logic/requirements because the initial architecture setup, including security, will be available for various frontend-backend technologies.
- Provides basic code structure along with dependencies.
- The microservice architecture allows fast and independent development of different business features and is easy to incorporate into the existing systems.
- Supports a combination of multiple front-end and back-end technologies.
- Provides a running dev environment for testing.
- Security: Authentication & Authorization.
- Basic Unit Testing.
- Logging / Monitoring mechanism.
- Support for different databases at Back-End.
We are currently supporting Angular as the front-end and Java as the back-end. We are planning to add support for a few more languages/frameworks soon. Some examples are:
- React as front-end and Java as back-end.
- Angular as front-end and Python as back-end.
- React as front-end and Python as back-end.