A4CloudStack is an easy-to-use python-based product that can be used for performing cloud sysops functions and testing product services to manage AWS cloud resources. A4Cloudstack provides a simplified CLI with user-friendly commands and detailed help of AWS services. A4Cloudstack helps to perform AWS services operations through CLI.
A4CloudStacks covers automation and testing of sysops use cases for the following services:
- AWS services automation using boto3 library
- Rich library of reusable functions for managing AWS cloud resources
- CLI implementation for managing AWS cloud resources
Reusable Functions Summary:
API – reusable functions like Get, Put, Post & Delete response, Process response, generate URL, etc.
UI – Wrapper over selenium library which has rich user-friendly functions for operations like button click, scroll through pages, mouse over elements, select dropdown values, etc.
Linux – Using A4mation Linux libraries one can automate common sysops tasks for Linux systems like Mount nfs & smb drives, change permissions of mounted drives, generate checksums, etc.
AWS – AWS library functions to quickly automate common sysops use cases for services like IAM, EC2 S3, DynamoDB, SSM, etc.
Tools & Technologies:
- Frameworks – pytest
- Libraries – build, dacite, pytest, requests==2.22.0, boto3, python-rapidjson, pytest-dependency
- Technologies – Python, boto3, argparse
- Tools – PyCharm, Geeklab
- OS – Windows, Linux