- Experience in handling Software Development and Testing Delivery Unit
- Interviewing Software Professionals (including software developers and software test engineers).
- Talent Management (Reviews and Training).
- People Management.
- Resource Planning and Allocation and Tracking.
- Processes and reporting related to Software Engineering Services.
- Analytical skills to understand complex domains and seeding project delivery
- Account Management.
- Software System Architecture / System Design.
- Interfaces with multiple customer accounts to understand customer needs.
- Aligns delivery approach to meet and exceed customer expectations, tries to assist the customer in growing customer business by participating in customer. product development/product engineering activities.
- Owns either one big project/account or multiple small projects for delivery
- Expands business by growing existing teams laterally.
- Hires good mix of technology skills and domain knowledge with good cultural fit in the organization.
- Maintains sufficient bench to prevent attrition risks and addressing resource requirements for new practices.
- Builds highly motivated and talented teams.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through delivery
- 7+ years’ experience as SW engineer with a minimum of 3 of those years in a lead engineering role.
- 2+ years’ experience in building end to end solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of Linux/Unix systems programming, with a proficiency in Python preferred, Django framework.
- Comprehensive understanding of best practices related to backup and recovery.
- Architect solutions, lead the design of backup and restore implementations and propose an integrated approach with existing services and applications.
- Own the future development of recovery management solutions and services
- Test planning and test strategies
- Design and Develop Test Automation Framework Development
- Create custom test automation harness or integrate with Microsoft VS test tools
- Guide Team on Technical Issues related to Test Automation and CI / CD
- Should be able to setup complex product QA environments in the local lab as well as in AWS, Azure cloud
- Should be able to do POCs with technology participation
- Should be able to provide test automation solutions and present them to the client during presales calls.
- BE or MCA
- Must have led teams on technical front
- Must have experience in delivering test plans and strategies
- Must have exposure to Linux based systems
- Must have worked in testing Storage, Networks or cloud based enterprise products
- Must have US visa
- Must have automation experience in Python or Java
- Candidate should have experience with Postgres and MySQL, preferably on Ubuntu Linux, as well as Oracle running on Oracle Linux.
- DB Server VM Upgrades – Ubuntu 12.04 to 16.04 / Postgres 9.x to 9.6 or mySQL 5.x to 5.7
- DB VM migrations over networks.
- Oracle DB server migrations from physical hosts to VMs.
- DB VM migrations from unencrypted partitions to encrypted partitions.
- Any experience with KVM provisioning, Chef, or building Postgres/PGBouncer from source.
- SQL Tuning – Identifying and tuning problematic SQL.
- Handling trouble tickets and on-call requests (find and clear locks, run SQL for developers, etc).
- General database maintenance and patching.
- Assist with automating DB provisioning process
Competencies and Responsibilities:
- Very good experience with Java,
- Experience with Spring 4.x / Spring Boot, Hibernate is a plus
- Experience with SQL / NoSQL is a plus
- Experience of front end technologies (AngularJS / ReactJS) is a plus
- Experience with AWS stack is a plus
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Good experience with Git
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- UI & UX experience is a plus.
- Design and build advanced web / cloud / bigdata / analytics applications
- Build and publish applications in app stores
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Excellent team player skills are must
- US-B1 visa is an added advantage.
- Should be able to work independently based on client’s requirements.
- Experience with High charts or D3
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles and workflows (such as Flux or Redux), Angular2 or Backbone is a big plus
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g. Immutable.js) is a big plus
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM, etc.
- Strong understanding of browser compatibility and web standards
- Familiarity with server-side web technologies such as Nodejs / .NET / Java / Python.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Hands on skills with code versioning and configuration tools (such as Git, Bitbucket)
- Extensive and applicable experience as a hands-on architect and/or senior-level programmer
- Experience working with architecture and design patterns on software products
- Proven success in improving software architecture on desktop and web applications
- Strong, functional competency in full-stack web development is a big plus
- Experience with Front-end performance optimization techniques
- Strong skills in communication, critical thinking, decision making, problem solving, and attention to detail.
- Developing new user-facing features using latest front-end technologies
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Communicate with clients to gather information & work with the design team to translate requirements.
- Manage and collaborate with a team of UI Designers & Developers.
- Create wireframes & interactive prototypes for mobile & web apps.
- Support & collaborate with the development team to assure a high quality of work index.
- Visualize complex user scenarios and provide simple and effective solutions keeping in mind the capabilities and limitations of
- Work with UX Designers & conform to industry standards & guidelines.
- Impressive Visual design skills and a desire to achieve pixel perfection in the finished product.
- A clean and elegant design aesthetic
- Excellent working experience with Adobe CC
- Familiarity with modern web software design patterns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- Design and/or working knowledge of Bootstrap/Wordpress/any other framework is a plus
- Aware of trending standards, styles & guidelines.
- Basic knowledge of Usability standards & user experience design.
- Undergraduates in a related field, such as Design (information, interaction, digital, graphics, industrial or others), Communication Design, Computer science, Engineering, technical communication or fine arts.
- Certified in visual (web or print) design is a plus.
- 5 years of experience in application testing
- Hands on experience in Manual as well as automation testing
- Ability to write python/selenium automation scripts
- Knowledge of Rest API testing
- Good understanding of Ubuntu
- Any experience in security testing is a plus
- BE or MCA
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead manual testing if required
- Hands on Experience Automation Testing using Selenium / Appium.
- Hand on Experience on Java / Python.
- Modular Programming / Scripting is a must.
- Test Automation development is a must.
- Good Skills in RDBMS (SQL).
- Good English communication (Written as well as Verbal).
- Should be proactively able to identify risks and mitigate them with help from resources within the organization.
- Develop test automation as per usual organization productivity.
- Should be able to add value to the quality of customer products.
- Should be able to work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Ability to understand requirements and develop test automation as per the requirements.
- Ability to work with teams in different geographic locations.
- Ability to work with teams in different time zones.
- Need to participate in client calls.
- Learn new tools, technologies, platforms related to test automation and use them for test automation projects.
- Unblock self with resources from the internet or with the help of team members.
- 1+years exp into Technical Writing
- Should have written white papers, blogs, and case studies.
- Excellent in Verbal Communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to write concise, attention-grabbing copy that puts the message across.
- Creative bend of mind with strong visualization skills.
- Work as part of multiple teams to research, develop, edit, format and review content.
- Exposure to writing print promotional materials, online web content, press releases, copy to assist advertising and marketing efforts etc.
Submit your resume to: JoinUs@afourtech.com (Please mention: Expected Role, Areas of Interest, Years of Experience)
FEW REASONS TO BE PART OF OUR JOURNEY
|EMPOWERMENT||We don’t believe in layers of management or red tape. Work with smart people, make a case for what you think makes sense, and just do it.|
|DISRUPTION||Simply doing the same thing other companies do, but better, faster, or cheaper is boring for us. Let’s build something new. Let’s change how things work.|
|PASSION||Invest in yourself and take time out to research best practices in your field. We love to support people that believe in themselves and aim to be the best in their field, globally.|
|OPENNESS||Interact with top management as you see fit. Help develop the company with your ideas and your feedback on the culture, strategy, team, or anything else.|
PERKS & BENEFITS
FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
OUTINGS AND PICNICS
PARTIES AND CELEBRATION
CASUAL DRESS CODE
ACCIDENTAL INSURANCE POLICY
INNOVATIVE TRAINING PROGRAMS