Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) deals with managing the IT infrastructure from a remote location. Given the geographical spread of infrastructure these days across the globe for any kind of service required, it has very important to implement remote management capabilities of the infrastructure, as it is the key component to all IT that exists. RIM helps in managing the IT infrastructure centrally with greater coordination and ease of maintenance and reparability.
At AFour Technologies, we have experience as well as expertise in managing IT infrastructures ranging from public and private clouds, network & storage management, container implementation and maintenance, pipeline generation and maintenance as well as support for existing and new tools implemented for Datacenter optimization.
Services that we provide
- Support and maintenance for infra on a public cloud – Azure, AWS.
- Support and maintenance for infra on a private cloud – SCVMM, OpenStack, vCloud.
- Virtualization support – Hyper-V, KVM, VMware
- vNAS and vSAN support
- SDN implementation and support
- Docker/Kubernetes implementation.
- Co-ordination between Sys-engineering and Dev/QA teams.
- Release management and infrastructure provisioning
- Infrastructure management – Patching, Upgrades, and Migration
We have in-depth experience with not just solving the problem at hand, but also coming up with infrastructure roadmap planning, by coordination with business and engineering teams. The process includes looking at parameters such as End of life, SOC2 compliance, choosing the right servers, what stays on-premise and what moves to cloud.
We provide build and implementation services such as:
- Migration of product software to latest version of OS
- Handling encryption of Virtualized host and migration of servers
- Upgrade: patch set and version
- Monitoring of servers and setting proactive alarming systems.
- Dashboard creations to have a high-level view of good vs bad in the given datacenter
- Third party tools integrations for SysAdmin purposes.