- November 9, 2015
- Posted by: Mahesh Kulkarni
- Category: Blogs
We all love to read quotes, may be because they are legitimate and things becomes much more truer when people who said those quotes are famous. Here is a list of top 10 quotes in no random order about software testing.
1) “When debugging, novices insert corrective code;experts remove defective code.”(Richard Pattis)
2) “If you automate a mess, you get an automated mess.” (Rod Michael)
3) “One man’s crappy software is another man’s full time job.” (Jessica Gaston)
4) “Reminds me of the awesome bug report I saw once: ‘Everything is broken. Steps to reproduce: do anything. Expected result: it should work’.“ (Felipe Knorr Kuhn)
5) “If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in.” (Edsger Dijkstra)
6) “Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.” (Martin Golding)
7) “3 Biggest Software Lies:
- The program’s fully tested and bug-free.
- We’re working on the documentation.
- Of course we can modify it.”
8) “If you don’t like testing your product, most likely your customers won’t like to test it either.” (Anonymous)
9) “The only certainties in life are death, taxes and bugs in code.” – Anonymous
10) All code is guilty, until proven innocent.” – Anonymous