AFour Technologies Pvt. Ltd. a private limited company duly constituted under the Companies Act 1956, and having its office at 501/502, Kapil Zenith IT Park, Bavdhan (Kh.), Pune – 411021, Maharashtra, India (hereinafter referred to as the “COMPANY”) has developed the TBDII WEBSITE(tbdii.com). The WEBSITE showcases a list of features of TBDII.The WEBSITE also allows users to send contact details to the company by using a contact form which in turn sends email to the company. The WEBSITE is owned by the COMPANY.
- The type of information collected from Users
- The purpose, means and modes of usage of such information; and
- How and to whom the COMPANY will disclose such information
- the fact that the information is being collected;
- the purpose for which the information is being collected;
- the intended recipients of the information;
- the name and address of the entity that is collecting the information and the entity that will retain the information ; and the various rights available to such Users in respect of such information.
Definitions and General Terms
- Definitions of Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information as defined in IT Act 2000 and Rules
Personal Information is defined to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
Sensitive Personal Data or Information of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to-
- financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details
- physical, physiological and mental health condition
- sexual orientation
- medical records and history
- biometric information
- any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service
- any of the information received under the above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise;
- Collection of Personal Information
To be able to use the Contact us feature of the WEBSITE you have to disclose Personal information about yourself directly. The COMPANY asks for and collects certain information about You, including personally identifiable information, such as name, phone number, email address, etc. The COMPANY may also collect or gather information about you indirectly in the background relating to the usage of the WEBSITE by you, such as IP address, location details, Date-Time stamp etc. By accessing the WEBSITE you have given your consent to the COMPANY to collect or gather information about you directly or indirectly through cookies or other technical methods.
- Collection of Sensitive Personal Information
The COMPANY does not collect any other sensitive personal data or information (such as bank details, payment details, blood group, etc.) from you at any time.
- Use of Information by the COMPANY
Use of Personal Information : The COMPANY may use your Personal Information collected by the COMPANY directly or indirectly to provide member benefits, which could include notifications etc. or to promote or market products and services of the COMPANY or of a third party which the COMPANY thinks may be of interest or beneficial to you, or to communicate with you for other purposes or to enable you to effectively use the COMPANY or for analytics such as studying user behavior or to evaluate or improve the COMPANY services or to enhance the User experience or for technical support. The COMPANY also reserves the right to use the personal information for analytics, research, etc and also for providing analytics and business intelligence based on your personal information to the third parties in an anonymised form.
Use of Sensitive Personal Information
The COMPANY does not collect and use any other sensitive personal data or information (such as bank details, payment details, blood group, etc.) from you at any time.
- Disclosure Policy
The COMPANY may sell, share, or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to third parties and may disclose your Personal Information to other affiliates, agents, partners, and clients worldwide for the stated Purpose or Use. Personal Information may also be disclosed to third parties who act for or on behalf of the COMPANY for further processing in accordance with the purpose for which the information was originally collected or may otherwise be lawfully processed.
Also, Personal Information may be disclosed to a third party if the COMPANY is required to do so because of an applicable law, court order or governmental regulation, or if such disclosure is otherwise necessary in support of any criminal or other legal investigation or proceeding here or abroad.
- The COMPANY reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to change this Privacy and Disclosure Policy, simply by communicating the same to you via email or SMS. Regardless of later updates, the COMPANY will never use the information you submit in a new way without first providing you with an opportunity to prevent that use.
- The information submitted by the You shall be held for as long as is required to access the service requested and as required by law. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. On termination of this agreement or withdrawal of consent, all personal information will be deleted from our records unless required by law as per the procedure elaborated in the Termination clause herein below.
- The COMPANY shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal information or information supplied by You.
- The COMPANY is not liable for any loss of data technical or otherwise, information or particulars supplied by You, due to reasons or causes or conditions beyond its control including but not limited to corruption of data, strike, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, war and natural calamities.
The COMPANY reserves the right to change the terms at any time. Further, the COMPANY will endeavour to notify you of any change by either a notice, email or some other means, but the failure to do so will not limit the enforceability of any change. Use of the WEBSITE constitutes acceptance of the most recent version of the Agreement.
The COMPANY may assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion. You may not assign your rights under this Agreement without the COMPANY’s prior written permission. You agree to comply with all applicable legal requirements, under any applicable law and guidance set forth therein.
- Entire Understanding
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the COMPANY and YOU in respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes all prior communications, understandings, and agreements, written or oral. Failure to enforce at any time any of the provisions hereof shall not be a waiver of such provision, or any other provision, or of the right of such party thereafter to enforce any provision hereof. If any provision specified in this Agreement shall be invalid under any applicable law, the invalid provision, or portion thereof, shall be struck and the remainder, if any, shall be deemed enforceable to the extent permitted under the applicable law, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall be given effect in accordance with their terms.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Terms and conditions of this User Agreement shall be governed by Indian Law and are subject to the jurisdiction only of the Courts of Pune, Maharashtra, India. The Parties to this Agreement hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Pune, Maharashtra, India.