Load and Stress Testing Services
Application is tested for its performance on normal and peak usage. Load testing is achieved to define a system’s behavior under both normal and predicted peak load conditions.
In a nutshell, load testing is a replication of several users working with a web app simultaneously.
Load testing and Stress testing can be performed for a number of commitments, but the key objective is always to check the performance of the application being tested.
The key considerations are:
- What max load the application is able to hold before the application starts behaving unexpectedly?
- How much data the Database is able to handle before system slowness or the crash is observed?
Why Load Test?
- To understand how much traffic your site can handle?
- How many more daily users could your application actually handle?
- Are you really hitting the response times that you’re promising your customers in your SLA?
- To identify the bottleneck of your application!
Criteria for Load Testing Based On:
The tests should simulate behavior of real time user.
The user’s expectations can be defined by learning their behavior, means of thinking, theories. E.g., user cannot wait more than a few seconds for a web page having text data only to load, however they will be more lenient to a web page with video and image files.
Project time & budget constraints
The load defects undetected on early stages might lead to costly additional works and stressful launching.
Load Testing Services Provided by AFourTech:
We provides both load testing as well as stress testing services.
Scalable Load Testing
Scale your load test to expose the bottlenecks of your application’s performance.
Load Script Creation
Our experts create load scripts which can be run on your application so you don’t have to spend the money and time to become load scripting experts.
Our experts will interpret the test results to provide you with valuable insights in order to take next steps to solve the performance issue of your application.