- February 22, 2023
- Posted by: AFourTech
- Category: Blogs
What is Digital Transformation?
Digital transformation is the holistic integration of digital technology into all the significant aspects of a business, such as sales, marketing, and customer service, leading to a considerable change in how a firm operates flexibly and delivers immense value to its customers.
In simple terms, it’s all about how a business interacts, reacts, and consistently provides value to its customers. Also, with most of the conversations, transactions, and businesses going online, digital transformation is an inevitable evolution that every company, irrespective of their industry and niche, will have to go through whether they like it.
Consequently, if your company hasn’t already begun to embrace digital technology, it won’t be long before you need to make some changes to improve the overall client experience you provide in order to stay competitive in the market.
The New Digital Customer and their Expectations
Today’s modern customer is tech-savvy, always connected, and accustomed to using apps. Thanks to Mobile devices, apps, machine learning, automation, and much more, customers may now obtain what they want practically anytime they need it. This has resulted in a shift in customer expectations, giving rise to a new form of the modern buyer.
Digital Strategy Transformation is crucial for delivering a better experience to your customers and ensuring the success of your overall digital transformation activities. To understand their expectations and desires, here are some market insights that can assist you in better understanding the new digital consumer:
- Online-first interactions: An online presence allows customers to contact brands on their preferred channels easily. As a result, to remain competitive, companies must adopt a digital-first approach.
- Efficiency: More than ever, the “want-it-now” mentality controls consumer behavior. More prompt replies from businesses are demanded by 80% of customers. Therefore, you cannot afford to keep a customer waiting nowadays since every minute you save is money.
- Omnichannel experiences: If there’s one thing that’s worse than holding today’s customers waiting, it is delivering an inconsistent and fragmented experience. On average, businesses with the best omnichannel experiences keep 89% of their customers, compared to 33% for businesses with multichannel customer experiences.
- Mobile-first interactions and messaging: Customers today value the convenience and ease of mobile-first engagement. They will prefer you communicate with them through their digital mediums and mobile apps, such as WhatsApp, Apple Business Chat, LINE, Facebook Messenger, etc.
Ways to use Technology to improve your Customer Service & Experience
Deciding to go digital is the first step, but knowing where to begin can be difficult. Given the enormous scale of technology’s impact, someone can be easily convinced by their ideas and choose the wrong course of action.
And while the list below is not exhaustive, the six mantras discussed here will assist you in creating a solid and robust digital transformation strategy for your business, including Digital Transformation Services.
- Rethink the customer experience: With customers gaining power over how businesses deliver experiences, it’s time to create new ones that match their needs. Because every interaction with a customer influences a company’s overall image, focusing on customer relationships is a good decision.
- Aim to assemble a more unified service team: Collaboration is essential to achieving any goal, which is true in business. Thus, technology is crucial to facilitate collaboration and data sharing across the sales, marketing, and customer service departments. Doing this can produce a higher degree of effectiveness and consumer understanding.
- Make information accessible: Using cloud-based technology to store data online makes it simple to discover and track company information from anywhere. Although businesses previously saved data locally. Nowadays, using online techniques to respond quickly to clients’ issues is a widespread practice.
- Use Automation and AI: Automation and Artificial Intelligence (AI) have gone a long way in recent years, particularly in optimizing customer service and experience. This includes, but is not limited to, AI-influenced chatbots, automated follow-up emails, sorting query tickets, scheduling meetings, automating workflows, and more.
- Customer the customer experience: Customers are more likely to take advantage of offers if they are relevant to them as an individual. As a result, many businesses now use client data to give tailored experiences, allowing them to delve into their emotions and make the perfect connection.
- Develop a flexible and agile IT ecosystem: It is important to any business’s digital transformation to understand the importance of establishing agile and adaptable IT systems via cloud technology. By seamlessly linking SaaS applications such as customer databases, Big Data analytics, web, and mobile apps, you can digitally record all touch-points to generate a holistic view of your customer.
How can AFour Tech help you in Digital Transformation?
A 360-degree Digital transformation experience is crucial for businesses that want to grow and evolve in this complex market landscape.
So, if you want to flourish exponentially and embark on your journey of implementing new digitization avenues for your business, contact us today!
You can drop us a mail at [email protected] and get a customized quote for your business in no time.