Data is the backbone of most of the business operations, making the use of databases imperative. Peace of mind when it comes to reliability, scalability and efficiency of your business-critical database. AFour’s DBA Services are designed to exactly deliver the same. These services offer you a full range of options- from assuming total ownership of your entire database environment, initial system design to supplemental services designed to augment your internal staff. We support environments ranging from a single mission database server to complex infrastructures comprising of hundreds of servers across multiple datacenters.
With our DBA services you get
- Access to our entire dedicated team of senior DBAs with a proven track record of managing and supporting complex database production environments.
- Improved Database Availability, Performance and Scalability
- More from your existing database and infrastructure investment without spending more money.
- To sleep well at night knowing mission critical systems are monitored around the clock along with regular and proactive database assessments.
- A Trusted Partner for multiple traditonal database platforms like PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2 to new emerging data platforms like MongoDB, NoSQL, AWS RDS.
- Proactive database administration and performance management
- 24X7 remote DBA support
- Upgrade: patch set and version
- Orchestrated Migration across platforms / databases
- High Availability testing, Disaster Recovery and root-cause analysis
- Pre-Optimization Healthcheck and Thorough evaluation of the existing environment
- Budget and requirement based database platform selection
- Designing new database applications and Data Modeling
- Scenario-based Performance optimization,
- SQL Tuning and improvement, isolating issues down to code level.
- Database Capacity Optimization, License Rationalization, and Security Audits
- Help bridge the gap between existing database environments and new technologies like cloud database services and NoSQL