As a leading Android App development company, we at AFourTech have sound expertise and an exhaustive experience in delivering the best in class native and hybrid Android apps. Our android apps deliver business value; as a result of the collaborative effort of our UI/UX team and developers. We have hands-on experience in working on the latest Android OS versions, along with tools and technologies like Android Studio, Eclipse, Xamarin, Visual Studio, C/C++, and Java. We bring together the best of both worlds – superior functionality and UX Design – to deliver the final product that is secure and scalable. Our bespoke Android apps are quality rich and developed to adapt with the rapidly changing business and technology needs. We have an exhaustive experience in test automation of Android apps using Appium. Our in-house mobile device lab is extensively used for cross-platform testing and test automation of mobile apps using Selenium Grid. From product rollout to sustenance, client’s feedback is considered at every stage of the lifecycle.
We cover a wide array of domains for Android app development –
Some of our Android App projects include –
Development of an Android App for a leading Backup and DR provider –
- A light weight application developed for Android Users.
- Backup administrators can monitor the activities related to backups and system on their mobile.
- Information can be fetched for different devices attached, their usage capacity and thresholds.
- System alerts can be viewed live using the mobile application.
- Tools – Android, REST API, Java
Development of an Enterprise Social Networking App using the following tools and technologies:
- Azure Cloud Platform (Staging and Production Environments)
- Azure SQL Database
- Azure Search (Search as a Service)
- NET MVC 5 Framework
- Entity Framework as the ORM
- Bootstrap/ D3.js for Web App User Experience
- Android App built using Android Studio 2.1 with JAVA as the programming language (Compatible with KitKat and above)
API & UI Test Automation for A Mobile and Web-based Health and Wellness Product
- Developed a common automation framework in Ruby for Web & Mobile integration tests
- Carried out detailed PoC for various tools, technologies & techniques
- Used varied tools; Selenium WebDriver (Ruby) for Web, Selendroid (Ruby) for Android Chrome, Calabash for Android+iOS and Cucumber framework for BDD
- API test automation also integrated within the framework
- Test Data & Object Repositories was externalized in CSV files for easy updates
- Setup jobs in Jenkins for execution of automation runs tied with the development build jobs
- Used Cucumber reporting for generating detailed reports & screenshots of failures in Jenkins
Would you like to speak to us about our Android Development and Testing services. Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.