Software Development and Testing Services
Founded in 2007, we have brought together some of the strongest and most passionate experts in the field of software engineering. With the strong pedigree of software testing services, over the years we have evolved our agile software development services.
Presently AFour is providing 360 Degree Product Engineering Services to ISVs and Enterprises. As a ISO ISMS 27001:2013 and ISO QMS 9001:2015 (for Software Testing Solutions and Software Quality Engineering Services) certified organization, we ensure safety, security as well as quality of client software assets & deliverables.
We claim our expertise in the next generation Storage, Networking, Data Center Technologies, Enterprise Mobility, IoT, Big Data and Analytics, by means of delivering solutions and services like Software Design and Development, UX Design, Independent Testing, DevOps, Performance Engineering, Performance Monitoring and Cloud Enablement.
AFourTech is headquartered in Redmond, Washington, with the engineering operations in Pune, India.
- Testing focused career paths, enabling us to attract and retain top talent.
- Innovative training-based recruitment model.
- “A4Agile” Engagement Methodology.
- “Pay-for-Performance” delivery models.
- Creative service models for project management and collaboration through cloud infrastructure.
Intel® IoT Solutions Alliance Member
“AFour Technologies is a General Member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance: a community of communications and embedded developers and solution providers”
- Test Automation Framework : A Vanilla Implementation Test Automation Framework : A Vanilla Implementation
- Test Automation Framework For Embedded Devices : Autobot Implementation Test Automation Framework For Embedded Devices : Autobot Implementation
- Test Automation Beyond The Tool Test Automation Beyond The Tool
- Security Testing – How We Do It Securing your software against external threats is always a tricky ...
- Challenges in Testing of Health Information Exchange (HIE) Solution Background In July 2004 the United States Department of Health and ...
- How We Discovered 1TB Bug While Testing Interoperability Interoperability Testing and Its purpose Interoperability testing means testing the software ...