Reduced the number of post-release defects by 90%
Improved Test coverage from 60% to 90%
Automated Core business cases and increased test execution efficiency by 80%
Eliminated redundancy and optimized a test-case suite by 70%
- Testing focused career paths, enabling us to attract and retain top talent.
- Innovative training-based recruitment model.
- “A4Agile” Engagement Methodology.
- “Pay-for-Performance” delivery models.
- Creative service models for project management and collaboration through cloud infrastructure.
Intel® IoT Solutions Alliance Member
“AFour Technologies is a General Member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance: a community of communications and embedded developers and solution providers”
- Test Automation Framework : A Vanilla Implementation Test Automation Framework : A Vanilla Implementation
- Mobile Automation ROI Mobile Automation ROI
- Security Testing – How We Do It Securing your software against external threats is always a tricky ...
- Challenges in Testing of Health Information Exchange (HIE) Solution Background In July 2004 the United States Department of Health and ...
- How We Discovered 1TB Bug While Testing Interoperability Interoperability Testing and Its purpose Interoperability testing means testing the software ...